There are opportunities for all of us to participate in personal and meaningful ways – to join with the young people of the Bokamoso Life Centre in this amazing and wonderful journey.
South Africa is so far off – how can I participate?
Become a Volunteer
- I can be a Career Workshop mentor
- I can invite a student to visit our workplace
- I can organize for Bokamoso to perform at our churches or organizations
- I can assist with next year’s Dream Brunch – host a table
- I can provide meals or transport for the Bokamoso students while they here in the DMV-area
- I can hold a house party to expand the circle of support
- I can photograph Bokamoso events and make photos available to the Foundation
- I can help the Foundation maintain its web site and other social media accounts
- I can come up with my own idea for support
New volunteers are always welcome. Contact us and tell us how you would like to help or contact Connie Sullivan.
Don’t have time to volunteer? Consider making an online donation.
Bokamoso is registered with AmazonSmile. Designate Bokamoso as your favorite charity and while you shop smile.amazon.com, Amazon donates to Bokamoso.
Consider Becoming a Board Member
The Foundation is run and managed by a volunteer Board of Directors. We need a variety of skills and experiences on the Board. Click here for more information or contact Connie Sullivan.